Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 25, 2010

A picture of diversity

I am sitting here, turkey done and now I have to make everything else but while everyone else is out of the house I am able to skip the cartoons on cable and watch a little CSPAN.
To my delight, and I trust to the delight of many, the UK Youth Parliament is convened for debate in the UK House of Commons debating the war in Afghanistan.
If you get a chance to watch this on reruns, take a look.
It IS a rainbow of diversity, which England particularly has become over the decades, and the breadth and intellect of these young people is absolutely breathtaking.

1 comment:

jamie said...

Funny, I have it backwards: I always watch cartoons hoping to learn something, gain some insight, get education and inspiration... and watch the news for entertainment and fodder.
Must be why I turned out a cartoonist.