Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Here's what Iranian girl says:

Wednesday, April 09, 2003
The tyrant, is finished
_ Baghdad's Saddam City cheers end of 'tyrant'
_ Most Iraqi troops in Baghdad giving up
_....
Good bye to cruel Saddam & his disgusting government!!!
I think at the time, we Iranians can understand the great feeling of Iraqis more than others in the world; there is something in this victory that belongs to us too...
posted by Iranian girl at 4:24 AM

Monday, April 07, 2003
I didn't go to school; this morning when I woke up, I was feeling really bad & even couldn't stand up, so decided to go a bit later but I didn't get better & preferred to stay at home.
Now I am better, & really proud that at the time instead of being in Math class, I'm web-surfing & blogging...Actually I think reading the news of war did me good; you know, many ones predict that when the army seize the control of Iraq & Saddam completely, Iranians will com to street celebrating to show their happiness of the end of Saddam's government & somehow say that they hate dictators in anyway....that would be nice, actually a welcome to changes in our own country...
posted by Iranian girl at 2:52 AM

No comments: